Swap Counter is the web’s most advanced animated text counter plugin. It’s easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animation presets.
Whether you want to visualize visitor counts, count down to a date, show upload progress, social media followers, or donation status, Swap Counter has got your use case covered.
Quick feature overview:
- Beautifully animated | Animation can be finely tuned to the individual character.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, use as starting point or build your own and peek at the code.
- Animation direction detector | Automatically detects animation direction based on value changes.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works on all sorts of devices.
- Fast and Accurate | Optimized for fast performance, included timer corrects browser timeout errors and correctly handles document hidden mode.
- Works on all Major Browser | If not supported, falls back gracefully.
- Countdown to Date | Count down towards that sale or website launch!
- Count Up Since Date | How many days ago was our major event?
- Countdown Scheduler | Automatically countdown towards each Sunday at 10
- Count values | How is our sale going?
- Show plain text | Use as billboard to show text.
- Auto Sync with Server | Make sure the shown time is synced with your server.
Swap ships with extensive documentation on all it’s capabilities.
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we’re always happy to help out with any questions or problems.
Beautiful Animations | Today, it’s all about a nice and smooth user experience, this is where Swap delivers big time.
Everything is HTML | Swap Counter features like shadows, colors, font, size and shape are all customizable with CSS.
Animation Controls | Set character animation speed and define animation easing modes, ships with 24 different ease methods and 4 animation presets.
Animation direction detection | Can automatically reverse animation direction based on if a value is increasing or decreasing.
Responsive | This is 2017, Of course this plugin is responsive.
Mobile Friendly | Tick is designed to work mobile first and scales nicely to bigger resolutions.
Very Fast | Tick’s code is optimized for performance.
Standalone | No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required. But if you like jQuery, Tick Counter ships with a handy jQuery wrapper API.
Easy to Configure | Setting up Tick is a matter of adding some classes and data attributes to your HTML and presto, you’re ready to go!
Layout | Tiny layout framework to compose counters horizontally, vertically or lay them on top of each other.
Transforms | Tick ships with 30+ data transforms which you can use to format and animate the output value to your liking.
And Much More | Read about all Tick’s features
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Safari OSX 9+ & iOS 9+ | Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple
- Android 5+ | Not all Android devices behave the same, works on most modern Android devices, if you run into trouble, let us know
Use the API
supported property to determine if the client browser supports Tick.
- Installation instructions
- 10 Unique presets
1.1.0 | 31-01-2017
- Initial release Swap
- Improved internal duration code
- Fixed timer reset method, did not reset
- Added “ms” as milliseconds Time Unit
- Added duration transform
1.0.0 | 26-01-2017
- Initial release dots