They love it:
SiteBuilder Laravel is an easy-to-use page builder and light CMS. Use the intuitive drag&drop builder to combine pre-designed blocks into rockin’ page and sites!
Try the live demo at http://trybuilder.com/laravel/demo/demo/ and see for yourself how easy it is to build awesome website!
SiteBuilder Laravel features
- Easy to use drag & drop builder
- 36 professionally designed blocks allowing you to start building sites and pages instantly
- Extend SiteBuilder Lite by easily adding your own custom blocks
- Edit images, links, styles and content
- Publish your sites/page directly to a live server using FTP, allowing you to use SiteBuilder Laravel as a light CMS
- Create user accounts for your users to access SiteBuilder Laravel
- Users can access and maintain their own image library
- Easy to use settings page to configure the application
- Installer script for easy automatic installation
- Everything combined in a beautifully designed interface!
- Clear and concise documentation (read online here)
- The front-end UI is built using commonjs modules for proper code structuring and to make it easier for developers to modify the UI
- Back-end is built on Laravel 5
SiteBuilder Laravel requirements
- A LAMP server (Linux/Unix + Apache + MySQL + PHP)
- Apache web server with mod_rewrite, openssl, pdo, mbstring and tokenizer enabled
- PHP 5.5 or newer
- PHP MySQLi extension (regular MySQL might work but is not tested)
v1.1.0 - 2016-08-09 - bug fix: fix src path of publishing loader gif in js module - enhancement: seperate installation package - bug fix: in php 7, bot detect captcha through error - bug fix: after submit with a email on forgot password it through an error - enhancement: updated documentation